Brand2Brand Webinar - Members' Questions

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey Community! 

Just a few days before the Brand2Brand webinar with The Elderberry Co., Fur, and Global Healing! 😊

Submit your questions here and we will make sure to send them to @Roshelle at Yotpo. You can ask our speakers anything about: 

• How top D2C brands are dealing with their own vertical challenges
  • What strategies to have in play to boost retention 
  • How connecting your marketing tools can help drive engagement 
  • and more

Save your spot today! Sign up here ⬇⬇⬇

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, @Roshelle at Yotpo,  

I wanted to ask Jenny Watson, the Founder at The Elderberry Co. about their subscriptions program - what are the first steps in implementing such offer to customers? How did you know you were ready to start it and what are some of the challenges you had to overcome? 

Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey, @Roshelle at Yotpo

Adding some questions we received over private messages from Community members (and some employees 😁) ahead of the webinar: 

• How has Loyalty changed in the past few years? Are there any new technologies that are changing loyalty programs and setting new standards for how loyalty programs should be made?
  • Question for Lillian Tung, Co-Founder and CMO at Fur - what’s the added value for a brand of having a community like the one Fur has for salon owners and industry professionals? I’m curious about the Fur Professionals Community. :)))
  • Question for Patricia Muyshondt, Ecommerce Manager at Global Healing - what are some new eCommerce trends she sees? How eCommerce is changing? 

Savina

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey all, 

Are you already excited about the Brand2Brand webinar? 🙌🏻

Drop in the comments any questions you have for our speakers, and we will make sure to share their insights with you! 

Userlevel 4
Badge

I won’t be able to attend it, can I receive a recording of the event?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I won’t be able to attend it, can I receive a recording of the event?

Yes, @itsstevie! 😊 All registered participants will receive a link to the recording via email once it has been uploaded. So make sure to check your inbox or come back to the Yotpo Community for updates! 

All the best,

Savina