Experience the power of Magento 2 with Upgrade Services, elevate your eCommerce growth

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Magento is constantly working to keep the platform strong and up-to-date by regularly updating and releasing new versions. However, the complete revamp of the platform - transitioning from 1.X to 1.X up to Magento 2.X - in 2015 was the effort of this website builder to ensure that Magento 2 stand out from any similar eCommerce ecosystem and help to the growth for their clients. The new features, security improvements, bug fixes, a better shopping experience, and superior features make Magento 2 the finest replacement for Magento 1. If you're currently using Magento 1, it is time for Magento Upgrade services to make your eCommerce business more effective and managed.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi, @MelissaSullivan, 

Thank you for sharing this information with us. 😊

I converted your topic from a Feature request to a Conversation in the eCommerce marketing chat. 

Please, keep in mind that the Feature requests section is a category dedicated only to the Yotpo platform. We created it as an effort to make it easier for Yotpo customers to share feedback and ideas about Yotpo products. 

Let me know if you have any questions about the Yotpo Community. 

Savina

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thank you for your prompt response and for moving my topic to the appropriate category. I appreciate the effort you and the Yotpo team have made to make it easier for customers to share feedback and ideas. I will be sure to keep the Feature requests section in mind for future suggestions specific to the Yotpo platform. Thank you for your help and let me know if there is anything else I need to know about the Yotpo Community.

Best regards,

Melissa

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@MelissaSullivan, you are simply amazing! Thank you for your understanding and for being an active member of the Community! 😊 😊 😊    

Feel free to share any educational content about the Magento updates - I’m sure there are Community members who would highly appreciate it. 

Savina

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@MelissaSullivan, you are simply amazing! Thank you for your understanding and for being an active member of the Community! 😊 😊 😊    

Feel free to share any educational content about the Magento updates - I’m sure there are Community members who would highly appreciate it. 

Savina

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am glad to be an active member of the community and to contribute to its growth. I will definitely keep in mind to share any educational content about Magento updates. I am sure it will be helpful for the other community members.

Thank you for creating this platform for us to share and learn from each other.

Magento is constantly working to keep the platform strong and up-to-date by regularly updating and releasing new versions. However, the complete revamp of the platform - transitioning from 1.X to 1.X up to Magento 2.X - in 2015 was the effort of this website builder to ensure that Magento 2 stand out from any similar eCommerce ecosystem and help to the growth for their clients. The new features, security improvements, bug fixes, a better shopping experience, and superior features make Magento 2 the finest replacement for Magento 1. If you're currently using Magento 1, it is time for Magento Upgrade services to make your eCommerce business more effective and managed.

Magento's transition from version 1.x to 2.x in 2015 was a significant effort to enhance the platform and offer an improved e-commerce experience. With Magento 2, merchants gain access to a range of new features, enhanced security measures, and bug fixes. The platform's performance received a boost, resulting in faster page load times and improved overall site speed. The admin interface was also revamped to be more intuitive, simplifying the management of online stores. Additionally, Magento 2's mobile responsiveness ensures that the e-commerce website adapts well to various devices, enabling a seamless shopping experience. Upgrading from Magento 1 to Magento 2 through Magento Upgrade services can help businesses optimize their e-commerce operations and improve efficiency.