Solved

how much time should be set for return policy of medical products?

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have often faced some users and clients that buy uncut drugs online from our stores but after the long time they returns the goods even after the use while the raw material and quality are the main reasons for our success but they guys are frauds. I haven't set a return policy but now I want to add to stop these kinds of users. Kindly suggest me the procedure and best way to handle these kind of users.

Thanks.

Regards,

Abai G. Bond.

icon

Best answer by Savina from Yotpo 7 December 2022, 15:20

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

well

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey, @abaigail we are working with our CSM team on this question. I will get back to you as soon as possible! 

@brucebrak do you have experience with such situations? Please, share your insights with us! 😊

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I have often faced some users and clients that buy uncut drugs from our stores but after the long time they returns the goods even after the use while the raw material and quality are the main reasons for our success but they guys are frauds. I haven't set a return policy but now I want to add to stop these kinds of users. Kindly suggest me the procedure and best way to handle these kind of users.

Thanks.

Regards,

Abai G. Bond.

Hey, @abaigail

Our amazing @nora reached out to our friends at Gorgias with your question. 😊 

Using a helpdesk can definitely help out with monitoring and preventing fraudulent customer activities. Within Gorgias, you are able to set up & use customer tags for any customer activity that may be considered as a "red flag" 🚩 - e.g. a customer who placed a higher than average order indicating they may be considering a return, a customer who has previously returned an order and is trying to place a new one, etc.

This way, you can segment customers and detect unusual activities early on across any channel (whether they reach out over chat, Email, SMS, Instagram, Facebook, etc.). What's best is that following any return request, you can use the Yotpo x Gorgias integration and directly reach out to the customer to learn more about their return reason and overall experience.

Your CS agents can handle the request and investigate if it's a fraudulent activity or if the customer has had a negative experience with the product, meaning you now have the context & tools to win back that customer's loyalty. Below is an example of the Gorgias x Yotpo integration:

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 7.44.53 PM.png​​

Let us know if you have other questions or need more information!