New to loyalty - question about rewards

Userlevel 4
Badge

I am working on setting up a loyalty campaign with Yotpo, but have no idea what rewards I should include. Those of you with loyalty programs, what rewards do your customers engage with the most? 

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi, @itsstevie. It might be helpful to check out this piece: Which Rewards Are Right For Your Loyalty Program? It includes data points from our consumer survey about which rewards customers like best, as well as rewards to offer to achieve certain business goals.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, @itsstevie. It might be helpful to check out this piece: Which Rewards Are Right For Your Loyalty Program? It includes data points from our consumer survey about which rewards customers like best, as well as rewards to offer to achieve certain business goals.

Following this one - I’m also thinking about adding a Loyalty program to my business! 😊

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@Little Arcana Candles someone from the Yotpo team will reach out to share some more information about our Loyalty Program offering :)

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks! I will check it and get back if I have more questions. :)