Integrating SMSBump & Text-to-buy to Magento

Related products: Yotpo SMS & Email

Just watched AWIE #AMA: Turn first-time shoppers into customers for life this BFCM. We realized SMSBump is essential in customer retention and forming exciting marketing campaigns, potentially driving an increase in revenue in the Text-to-buy feature. Can Magento customers get some love? We would jump in on this if this was product was available for Magento.

I do see that there was a job posted: Magento Developer - SMSBump. Crossing fingers this get implemented quickly!

@Liv from Yotpo @Maggie from Yotpo - check it out!

LOL. Just noticed my typo. I meant to say: We would jump in on this product if it were available for Magento.

Hey, @Swiftler,

Please, check your DMs and email for more information about your question! 😊

Just watched AWIE #AMA: Turn first-time shoppers into customers for life this BFCM. We realized SMSBump is essential in customer retention and forming exciting marketing campaigns, potentially driving an increase in revenue in the Text-to-buy feature. Can Magento customers get some love? We would jump in on this if this was product was available for Magento.

I do see that there was a job posted: Magento Developer - SMSBump. Crossing fingers this get implemented quickly!

Thank you to all for listening and making it happen! 😜

Nothing makes me happier than seeing the power of community in action!

NewImplemented