Solved

Emotional loyalty - examples

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey Yotpo team, 

I came across the term “emotional loyalty” and I wanted to ask for some examples of campaigns and messaging. 

icon

Best answer by Savina from Yotpo 13 December 2022, 09:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey Yotpo team, 

I came across the term “emotional loyalty” and I wanted to ask for some examples of campaigns and messaging. 

Hi, @itsstevie 👋🏻

In 2022 shoppers have made one thing clear - brands have to go above and beyond to earn their loyalty. Trustgreat shopping experiences, and excellent customer service are even more valuable currencies among today’s shoppers. 

Emotional loyalty goes beyond doling out points or moving shoppers up VIP tiers. It means tapping into that genuine connection shoppers feel toward their favorite brands. 

For example, tentree, a sustainable fashion brand and Yotpo customer, prioritizes eco-consciousness at every touchpoint. Their engaging and interactive loyalty program, Impact Wallet, allows members to track their personal impact on sustainability.

“When building our loyalty program, we started with a central question: ‘How do we make our brand mission resonate with members while also turning them into repeat buyers?’ We knew customers would be interested in a program where they could actually see the positive impact made on the environment, and the Impact Wallet was a perfect solution,” said Shawn McIntyre, Director, Digital, at tentree. “By structuring our loyalty program around social responsibility, we’re able to reinforce our brand mission and allow shoppers to play an active role in combating climate change.”

You can check more examples here: 

Let me know if you need more information or have questions!

- Savina

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Savina from Yotpo thank you!