Solved

Loyalty: Create a Unique Code That When Used = Points

Badge

Hi all - I’ve not been able to figure this out however I’m hoping one of you can help.

• We’d like to issue codes to several influencers
  • Codes are unique to each influencer
  • The code has an order rule (e.g., $100+ order)
  • When a customer uses a code and it meets the order rule, the customer gets 1000 loyalty points

Is this type of framework available?  We use Shopify.  Thank you.

Steve

icon

Best answer by Savina from Yotpo 6 March 2023, 15:20

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi, @stevePB

Thank you for reaching out to the Yotpo Community. 😊

I’m working with our customer success team, and as soon as I have suggestions, I will share them with you!  

All the best,

Savina

Badge

Great thank you very much!

Steve

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey, @stevePB

We don't have OOTB functionality that supports the brand request (and an FR might be good here).

Our support team might have a workaround, but it depends if you have:

• Access to Shopify Flows
  • Brand L&R plan (for using Custom Action)
  • Please confirm that the code you are asking about will be a type of discount code created on Shopify

All the best,

Savina

Badge

Thank you.  Shopify Flows are not in the base version of Shopify that we have currently.  This feature would be a test for us to see how it works and how it does regarding engagement.  LMK if you / your team has any ideas for us while using the base version of Shopify.  Thanks.

Steve

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Thank you.  Shopify Flows are not in the base version of Shopify that we have currently.  This feature would be a test for us to see how it works and how it does regarding engagement.  LMK if you / your team has any ideas for us while using the base version of Shopify.  Thanks.

Steve

Hey, @stevePB,  

Unfortunately, the current flow you are looking for is not supported by us. There are some custom workarounds but it requires Shopify flows which you currently don’t have on his Shopify plan.

I can submit your question as a feature request so that our Product team knows the demand for such flow. 😊

Wishing you all the best, 

Savina

Badge

Thank you very much for checking into this for us / me.  Appreciate it.  Hope this is a future feature.  Thank you.

Steve