Solved

Design editing for coupon email

Badge

How can I edit design for coupon email? I can only edit text and date settings, but I can not change email design?

icon

Best answer by Savina from Yotpo 27 January 2023, 17:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi, @ivicadjuric

Thank you for reaching out to the Yotpo Community! 😊

To clarify your question - are you asking about the coupon email that is sent after a customer submits a review? 

If that’s the case, all you need is to: 

1. Make sure the coupons are activated.
  2. Then in the Email Templates you can design the Coupons using HTML and CSS.
  3. Keep in mind to edit only the liquid files for Coupons (see attachment for reference)

Let me know if this helps! 

Savina

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey, @ivicadjuric

I wanted to check if everything is alright with your emails and if you saw my last comment. Let me know if what our Support team suggested works for you. 😊

All the best,

Savina

How can I edit design for coupon email? I can only edit text and date settings, but I can not change email design?

Web: Accedii

The ability to edit the design of a coupon email can depend on the email marketing service or software you are using. Some platforms may have limited options for editing email templates, while others may offer more advanced customization options.

If your current email marketing service or software does not allow you to edit the design of the coupon email, you may want to consider using a different platform that offers more design flexibility. Alternatively, you could work with a professional graphic designer or email marketing expert to create a custom coupon email design that you can then upload to your email marketing platform.

Another option could be to use HTML and CSS to customize the design of your coupon email. Depending on your level of technical expertise, you may be able to create or modify the code yourself, or you could hire a developer to help you.