Solved

Subscription Tags passed to Shopify

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I’ve noticed that Yotpo subscription adds tags to customers in Shopify. Is there a guide that indicates what conditions these tags represent. It appears that tags are also not removed from a customer based on their behavior as least when I attempt to segment customers based on these tags. 

What I’m trying to do is segment customers who have an active subscription, customers that have paused their subscription, and customers who have canceled their subscriptions. However in cases where the customer has more than one subscription the tags are really not useful. 

icon

Best answer by Savina from Yotpo 11 January 2023, 09:43

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi, @Itsmejosh,

Thank you for reaching out to the Yotpo Community! 

I’m working with our Subscriptions support team to find an answer to your question. I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Let me know if you have other questions or need more information. 😊
- Savina

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I’ve noticed that Yotpo subscription adds tags to customers in Shopify. Is there a guide that indicates what conditions these tags represent. It appears that tags are also not removed from a customer based on their behavior as least when I attempt to segment customers based on these tags. 

What I’m trying to do is segment customers who have an active subscription, customers that have paused their subscription, and customers who have canceled their subscriptions. However in cases where the customer has more than one subscription the tags are really not useful. 

Hey, @Itsmejosh

I have an answer from our Subscriptions team regarding your concern that you want to categorize customers based on their current subscription status (active, paused, or canceled).

You can view the subscription status of your customers from your Yotpo subscription app under the "Subscriptions" tab, and from there, you can see your customers and their current subscription status. You can filter out the list if you only want to see active, paused, or canceled contracts. You can refer to the photo below:

I hope this answers your concern. 😊

Let me know, if you have any other questions regarding Yotpo subscriptions!

All the best,
Savina