Subscriptions we love #2 🌿 IYOBA - crafting organic products & authentic relationships 🌿

Subscriptions we love #2 🌿 IYOBA - crafting organic products & authentic relationships 🌿
Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Welcome to our monthly series “Subscriptions we love”. Each month, together with @Hannah B & @Judith from Yotpo, we will share real-life examples of Yotpo Subscription’s clients and the strategy they use to grow subscribers. Remember to hit the Subscribe button and never miss our new stories! 😉

Meet IYOBA, the Oakland-based beauty company that handcrafts organic products for the natural care of hair, body, and home.

🌿

Efiya Asabi, the founder of IYOBA, grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area as the eldest of two children. You can say IYOBA is part of her DNA:

My grandmother has been my greatest source of inspiration. Some of my earliest memories are of my grandmother tending to her garden and chickens and working around her yard. I loved spending time with her because she was so kind and loving, and I was fascinated by her ability to create things with her hands.

IYOBA is an environmentally conscious brand on the path of zero waste production, with a mission to deliver products that make people feel good inside and out by implementing recycling, green practices, and conscious minimalism. IYOBA’s products don't harm animals, people, or the environment because the team believes in the harmony between nature and living beings.

💘 Why we love IYOBA’s subscription strategy 💘

Customers save up to 15% on their favorite IYOBA products when they sign up for automatic deliveries.

How does the subscription program work?

IYOBA’s subscription program ensures that customers never run out of their favorite products. They can set the frequency of the orders to fit their personal needs. Every time a customer renews their subscription, they save 15%.

Their winning strategy:

We are impressed how IYOBA optimizes organic searches for their brand so that when someone searches the brand name + subscriptions, they will easily be able to find and subscribe to their favorite products!

They invest a lot into educating their shoppers about why becoming a subscriber is so lucrative!

🌿

What do you think about their strategy? Share with us in a comment below. ⬇️ 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!