Introduce Yourself! 👋 Share a bit about yourself and meet other Community members.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey, all! 👋

Welcome to the Yotpo Community! We are excited to have you here and be part of your journey into discovering more about eCommerce and the Yotpo platform. Think of this space as your new hub for support, networking, and getting all the information you need, all in one place. 😎

Take your first steps by exploring the different product categories and sharing a bit about yourself with the community. You can go freestyle or use some of these icebreakers:

• Where are you from & what your eCommerce business is about?
  • What do you geek out over in eCommerce? 
  • What’s one unique thing about your brand?

💡 You can also take part in our poll: 

What Yotpo product are you currently using? 

8 replies

Badge

👋 Hi guys!

I’m from the 🌲 Evergreen State here at Seattle, WA. My business is mostly digital products and services for “solopreneurs” and creatives. I am a 🤓 geek about the design and presentation of my offers where I constantly feel the need to update and change things. One thing I’d say that is unique about my brand is that I tend to overdeliver on my commitments where I always strive for customer satisfaction and personalization! Aak!

Great to be here!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@millennialbella welcome! 😊

I would love to learn more about your work! Can you share some case studies or more about your favorite projects? 💡💡💡

Badge

🙋

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

hi @helenferguson ! so happy you’re here. would love to learn more about your business and how you’re using Yotpo so this Community can help you out 😁

Badge +1

Hi All,

My name is Joy. I’m the Founder & CEO of Sweet Surrender. I specialize in spa-quality bath and body care for women with dry, sensitive skin. 

I’m currently using Yotpo SMS Bump and email and Subscriptions. I would love to try the Reviews and also the loyalty programs, but the price jump from $0 - $200 is a bit much! Maybe later as my business grows. LOL 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Thanks for introducing yourself @jedwards! Just checked out your site - looks awesome and I absolutely love that you sell bundles. Please LMK if there is anything specific that would help you as you get comfortable with SMS, Email, and Subscriptions (and later our other amazing products!!) 😄

Badge +1

Thank you! Do you know if there are plans to include name capture on the lead gen popups? It really is inconvenient to have people sign up to my text/email list and not be able to address them by name. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@jedwards I will definitely reply to let you know about this on your feature request ASAP once I sync with our product team!