Question

How do I set up a custom earning rule where the customer uploads a screenshot to earn points?

Badge

I’ve read the guide on how to set up custom earning rules with an API call.

I want the customer to upload or send us an e-mail with a screenshot to earn points. Do you have any suggestions on how I can do this? Is there a way of doing it on the landing page or communicating that on the landing page?  

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi, @kristelsilang

Thank you for reaching out to the Yotpo Community! 😊

I shared your question with our Loyalty CS managers and will get back to you as soon as possible! In the meantime, can you share a link to your Shopify store with me? 

Savina 

Badge

Hi, @Savina from Yotpo.

Here are the links: SUPCASE and i-Blason. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I want the customer to upload or send us an e-mail with a screenshot to earn points. Do you have any suggestions on how I can do this? Is there a way of doing it on the landing page or communicating that on the landing page?  

Hey, @kristelsilang,

Apologies for the delayed answer. Our Loyalty CS managers suggested you can try receipt scanning. Basically, the customer uploads a receipt and the merchant gives them points. It's meant for POS shopping but maybe it can be leveraged here. You can read more about it here.

Let me know if this helps and if you have more questions! 😊

All the best,

Savina

To enable customers to earn points by uploading a screenshot or sending an email, you can enhance your landing page with clear instructions and a user friendly interface. Provide concise guidelines on file requirements and display prominent buttons or sections for easy screenshot upload or email submission. Consider using a form where customers can fill in their details and upload the screenshot directly, or provide an email address for submission. 

Userlevel 1

To enable customers to earn points by uploading a screenshot or sending an email, you can enhance your landing page with clear instructions and a user friendly interface. Provide concise guidelines on file requirements and display prominent buttons or sections in merger  for easy screenshot upload or email submission. Consider using a form where customers can fill in their details and upload the screenshot directly, or provide an email address for submission.