Solved

CAN SEO BOOST MY SALE?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Jag har en webbplats relaterad till xanax. en säljare kontaktade mig via whatsapp han sa till mig att vi kan öka din försäljning genom SEO. Vi kommer att använda verktyg för att öka trafiken och kunderna på din webbplats. Jag vill tipsa om är det möjligt?

icon

Best answer by Savina from Yotpo 2 December 2022, 09:48

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Jag har en webbplats relaterad till xanax. en säljare kontaktade mig via whatsapp han sa till mig att vi kan öka din försäljning genom SEO. Vi kommer att använda verktyg för att öka trafiken och kunderna på din webbplats. Jag vill tipsa om är det möjligt?

Hey, @brucebrak

Generally speaking - Yes! 

When done correctly, SEO optimization will boost your organic search results and drive more quality traffic to your store. Here, on the Yotpo Community, we can provide more information about the different tools that Yotpo provides to help merchants optimize their stores.

Recently we talked about how Reviews can help boost SEO:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have more questions. 😊

Savina

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@brucebrak following up on your question with recommendations from our Content team. 😊 

You can dive into The Easy Guide to eCommerce SEO and learn everything you need to boost your eCommerce brand and products in search engines, including technical SEO, site architecture, content, and more.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Yes, it helps to boost sales. As I have my online store “Online shopping in Pakistan”, I do proper SEO on my website and gratefully achieve my target.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Yes, it helps to boost sales. As I have my online store “Online shopping in Pakistan”, I do proper SEO on my website and gratefully achieve my target.

Thank you for sharing your store with us! It looks awesome! 🤗

Would you like to share some insights and best SEO practices with us? Or do you have eCommerce questions - we would love to help you. 

Wishing you a jolly new year, 

- Savina

Badge

Yes, SEO can boost your sale if your strategy is correct.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Yes, SEO can boost your sale if your strategy is correct.

Hey, @whitelychloey

Thank you for being an active member of the Yotpo Community! 😊

Would you like to share some SEO best practices or examples from your practice? We would love to hear from more members like you!   

Savina

Yes, you boost it, Iam maintaining a Fintech company with Good Seo boost and also backlinks too

Website - https://www.fincover.com/

Badge

The answer is that it does. I perform efficient search engine optimization on my website as I create articles there for online money-saving ideas and tactics, gladly achieving my goal.