Solved

EKM eCommerce platform integration

Badge

I have changed platforms from Volusion to EKM and need to integrate Yotpo. Anyone managed to do this? thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Savina from Yotpo 19 April 2023, 15:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi there, which Yotpo product are you using? We’ll get you some assistance/advice asap :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I have changed platforms from Volusion to EKM and need to integrate Yotpo. Anyone managed to do this? thanks in advance

Hey, @buildingplastics

Circling back to your question. Can you provide more information - which Yotpo product are you using, can you share a link to your store? 

Thank you!

Savina

Badge

Hello, It was the reviews. Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@buildingplastics thank you for the clarification. Yotpo Reviews currently is not integrated with EKM (here you can see the full list of integrations we support). In this case, you can use the Custom API to connect the two platforms. Here you can read how to do it - Yotpo APIs.

I also messaged our Support team just to be sure that I’m not missing anything essential. I will get back to you after I have their answer as well. 

Savina

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@buildingplastics confirming that using the Yotpo API is also suggested by our Support team. 

Let me know if you need more information. 😊

Savina 

@buildingplastics thank you for the clarification. Yotpo Reviews currently is not integrated with EKM (here you can see the full list of integrations we support). In this case, you can use the Custom API to connect the two platforms. Here you can read how to do it - Yotpo APIs.

I also messaged our Support team just to be sure that I’m not missing anything essential. I will get back to you after I have their answer as well. 

Savina