Solved

Exporting Subscriber List

Badge

Why can’t we export the SMS and email list out of Yotpo? It’s frustrating because the subscriber analytics is showing inaccurate data for my account and there’s no way to verify the data. Even the reports section of Yotpo doesn’t help me. I was easily able to do this on our old email platform before switching to Yotpo. 

I do have someone helping to fix the subscriber analytics page - apparently it’s some issue with the UI. But this fix still doesn’t address the issue that I can’t see my total list size. 

icon

Best answer by lstack 7 August 2023, 23:03

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Jhouse ! Thanks so much for your question. For security & privacy purposes, only Yotpo team members are able to export lists as we want to ensure your account doesn't get hacked and information isn't revealed. You can contact your CSM or our Support Team at any time to conduct an export for you! Please let me know if this helps. 

Badge

Thank you for the reply. Would it be reasonable to have this exported monthly by my CSM? The data in the Yotpo dashboards have been inconsistent, so the only reliable way I can report on subscriber analytics is the manual export. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@Jhouse Yes, you can certainly ask your CSM for that - it makes a lot of sense to have access to it. Please reach out if I can help with anything else!