AMA: Expert from DIME Beauty on the Value of the Yotpo Platform

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
  • Community Manager

Al Salomon, Director of Retention at DIME Beauty, weighed in on how she has leveraged the power of the Yotpo Platform this Wednesday at our Retain Forward event

If you’re curious about the value the Platform has brought DIME, or want an opinion from a true retention expert on how the platform can serve your brand, Ask Al Anything here! She will be answering questions for a limited time, so don’t hesitate to ask 👇🏼

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’d love to hear a little bit more about your experience with the retention dashboard. What kind of insights are you able to get from it?

I would love to know more about your ‘Invite Only’ VIP tier and how you run/manage that?  Also in terms of Reward Points- Have you found that having the option to redeem points for product has been more successful than redeeming for ‘cash’?  

I’m a DIME customer and love how all your retention programs work together. Makes it very easy to redeem points! I do notice that you’re using Klaviyo for your email marketing. Does it easily integrate with all the YOTPO programs you’re currently using?

Userlevel 1

@jlee The retention dashboard is one of those tools you didn’t know you needed until you saw it! It has insights into your top customer segments, which cuts down on the time most brands would spend trying to pull these types of reports manually. The dashboard merges all of your customer data points into a single dashboard which helps create a clear breakdown of what’s working. It’s simple yet dense packed with data! 

Userlevel 1

@caiz66  Great question! Our invite only tier was created with the intent to both reward & expand our community. Customers ultimately want to feel like they are a part of our brand, and we’ve been able to accomplish that through unique tiers & rewards. When it comes to redeeming rewards, we’ve seen the most success with utilizing these incentives on “click to redeem” campaigns for new product launches. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Kristyn! First off, thank you for being a DIME customer!

The Klaviyo X Yotpo integration could not be more seamless - it’s worked great for thus far! 

What are you looking forward to the most with partnering with Yotpo for the future?

Userlevel 1

Alongside our whole DIME team, we’re excited to be able to continually optimize the best personalized experience for our customers. We’re ecstatic to have a single view of the customer journey, and understand how we can provide a unified experience that feels unique to each customer.

It’s definitely been a rewarding experience working with Yotpo! 

@ljbonner 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

I wanted to share with everyone on this thread that our Retention Dashboard is now available to all Yotpo users. Click here for everything you need to know about this new update 💥