Yotpo Retention Insights

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hope you are doing well! We are working on sharing our product updates more frequently with our clients to ensure you are set up for success and taking full advantage of what our platform has to offer. Below you can find the latest and greatest updates:

Ready to outrank your competition during Black Friday Cyber Monday?

• Check out our Walmart Promotion:
  • Promotion running: August 5, 2022 - November 30, 2022
  • 50% off Walmart Review Syndication pricing for the first year. Plus, import 1,000 reviews for FREE to help boost your brand presence on Walmart Marketplace
  • Read our Case Study with iFly to dive in further on benefits of syndicating reviews to Walmart.

Want an inside look into which reviews Walmart decides to publish? Great, we have a new enhanced dashboard for that.

• The Walmart Dashboard will be updated on a weekly basis, including incremental feeds.
  • Verify whether your reviews match products on Walmart (or not)
  • By checking the reviews’ matching (or unmatching) status, you can quickly determine what products are showcasing reviews on Walmart and take immediate action to improve your matching rate

Did you know we are working on a widget overhaul?! We’re calling it: Widget 3.0

• It is currently in beta and only open to Shopify customers, but here is what you can expect once released:
  • Performance improvements - SEO improvements - ADA Compliance Supported - High accessibility standard (WCAG 2.0)
  • User friendly way to build out widgets vs custom CSS
  • Linked here is our Widget 3.0 1-pager (let me know if you would like to be entered into the beta!)

Coming Soon to beta - A new email template editor that will not require HTML!

• With our new, no code editor, you can use an easy drag-and-drop interface to create beautiful, on-brand emails that will reinforce brand trust and encourage more review collection.
  • If you’d like to be part of the beta, please let me know so I can sign you up!

Notable Case Studies:

From 3 Solutions to 1: Bubble Revamps Retention Efforts with Yotpo: Yotpo’s all-in-one approach consolidated Bubble’s marketing efforts, reinvigorating their retention strategy and empowering the brand to engage with shoppers authentically.

• Bubble doubled the number of reviews collected each month.
  • They grew their SMS subscriber list by 71% in just six months.

Yotpo Platform Empowers Barefaced to Grow Without Bounds: Using Yotpo’s platform approach enables Barefaced to leverage shared data for more personalized customer experiences.

• The brand sees a 75% repeat purchase rate among loyalty redeemers.
  • Triggered texts reminding customers of remaining loyalty points drive 253x ROI.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey, @nzuniga 

Thank you for sharing! 🤗 

Where can I find more information about Widget 3.0? I just opened my Shopify store, and in the next few days, I will be working on setting up the Yotpo Reviews Widget - any tips would be highly appreciated. 😅 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey, @nzuniga 

Thank you for sharing! 🤗 

Where can I find more information about Widget 3.0? I just opened my Shopify store, and in the next few days, I will be working on setting up the Yotpo Reviews Widget - any tips would be highly appreciated. 😅 

Hey, @Little Arcana Candles 👋🏼

Welcome to Yotpo Community! 😊 You can learn more about the Reviews Widget 3.0 here:

Let me know if you have any questions or need help navigating our Community! 

All the best,

Savina

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@nzuniga thank you for sharing this edition of the CS roundups! 👸

⭐️ If anyone is interested to learn more about the power of Walmart & Yotpo Reviews integration, this case study has five-stars information and examples: 

✨ Also, dive into Bubble’s success story and share any questions here: 

💝 And learn why we are in love with Barefaced and everything they do on the Yotpo Platform!

“There are so many opportunities to tailor promotions based on the shared data within Yotpo’s platform. We can send a text message to just one loyalty VIP tier and also offer them a segmented promotion,” says Callie Tivnan, eCommerce Manager at Barefaced.