Question

Why does the shopify subscriber show invalid after importing yotpo?

Badge

After I imported my 1000+ (maybe 2000 or more) subscribers from shopify into yotpo as yotpo asked, yotpo only set 200+ recent purchasers as subscriptions, and all others were inactive , and I can't modify this state, why? This is a Black Friday sale! And there is almost no customer service, the live chat never gets through! !

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

hi @avalorna do you already have a ticket open? If so let me know and I will take it personally with our support team! I’m sorry you’re having trouble with subscriptions but I’m sure we can solve this for you asap! 

cc: @clavylrepuela 

Hi @avalorna, I found an open ticket under your account and I have added your question to the thread. I have also informed the direct supervisor to keep an eye on that ticket to ensure timely responses.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@avalorna let us know if you need help with anything else! 😊

Badge

hi @avalorna do you already have a ticket open? If so let me know and I will take it personally with our support team! I’m sorry you’re having trouble with subscriptions but I’m sure we can solve this for you asap! 

cc: @clavylrepuela 

Thank you guys, but until now, my problem is still not solved. And the Black Friday Cyber Monday sale is over. SMS BUMP didn't help me during this period, instead it kept draining my energy (because of the problem I reported).
It has been a long time since I reported this problem, and I have probably received 3-4 feedback letters from you, each of which is useless. In the last letter, you said to go to the technical department to investigate, and I am still waiting for a reply.

case #00863385

After I imported my 1000+ (maybe 2000 or more) subscribers from shopify site into yotpo as yotpo asked, yotpo only set 200+ recent purchasers as subscriptions, and all others were inactive , and I can't modify this state, why? This is a Black Friday sale! And there is almost no customer service, the live chat never gets through! !

I recommend double-checking the import process to ensure it was executed correctly. Reviewing Yotpo's documentation and reaching out to their support team through alternative channels, such as email or phone, may also help address your concerns. Stay persistent and patient in seeking a resolution, and provide specific details about the issue to assist their support team in resolving it effectively. 

After I imported my 1000+ (maybe 2000 or more) subscribers from shopify like rainguardroofs into yotpo as yotpo asked, yotpo only set 200+ recent purchasers as subscriptions, and all others were inactive , and I can't modify this state, why? This is a Black Friday sale! And there is almost no customer service, the live chat never gets through! !

The issue is that, although I imported over 1000 (or maybe even 2000) subscribers, Yotpo seems to have only designated around 200 of the most recent purchasers as active subscriptions. This is causing a major concern for me, especially considering we're in the midst of a crucial Black Friday sale. What's more, I've been trying to get in touch with their customer service through live chat, but it appears that I can't get through, which is adding to my frustration. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

hi @AlonzoKoda ! do you have an active support ticket that I can help to escalate?

After I imported my 1000+ (maybe 2000 or more) subscribers from shopify  into yotpo as yotpo asked, yotpo only set 200+ recent purchasers as subscriptions, and all others were inactive , and I can't modify this state, why? This is a Black Friday sale! And there is almost no customer service, the live chat never gets through! !

I recommend double-checking the import process to ensure it was executed correctly. Reviewing Yotpo's documentation and reaching out to their support team through alternative channels, such as email or phone, may also help address your concerns. Stay persistent and patient in seeking a resolution, and provide specific details Click here about the issue to assist their support team in resolving it effectively.