Solved

Yotpo X Klaviyo: Viewing redemptions in Klaviyo

Badge

Hi!

I am wanting to exclude loyalty members who have made a redemption in the last 30 days from a flow. I’m trying to filter these members in a Klaviyo flow but I can’t seem to find a metric which will ID these loyalty members. 

I created a segment in Yotpo to see who these people are, but it doesn’t look like you can sync segments to Klaviyo from Yotpo either?

Thanks so much!

icon

Best answer by Savina from Yotpo 24 April 2023, 10:38

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi, @rachelb,

Thank you for reaching out to the Yotpo Community! 😊
I’m working with our Support team on a suggestion for you. I will get back to you as soon as we have answers. 

All the best, 
Savina  

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey, @rachelb

Our L&R Segments are not synced automatically with Klaviyo. You will need to download a CSV file of the segments created in L&R Admin and manually upload them to Klaviyo.

The other option you can do is to use the specific event we are sending to Klaviyo after a redemption is made as the condition of the segment (see the below screenshot): 

Let me know if this helps. 😊

All the best, 
Savina 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey, @rachelb

Let me know if this works for you and if you need more information. 😊

Hey, @rachelb

Our L&R Segments are not synced automatically with Klaviyo. You will need to download a CSV file of the segments created in L&R Admin and manually upload them to Klaviyo.

The other option you can do is to use the specific event we are sending to Klaviyo after a redemption is made as the condition of the segment (see the below screenshot): 

Let me know if this helps. 😊

All the best, 
Savina 

To view redemptions from Yotpo in Klaviyo, you will need to set up the integration between the two platforms and ensure that the data is properly mapped. Here are the general steps to view redemptions in Klaviyo:

1. Connect Yotpo to Klaviyo: In your Klaviyo account, navigate to the Integrations tab and select Yotpo. Follow the prompts to connect your Yotpo account to Klaviyo.

2. Map Data Fields: Once the integration is set up, you will need to map the data fields between Yotpo and Klaviyo. In Klaviyo, navigate to the Yotpo integration settings in experince and click on "Map Data Fields." Ensure that the redemption data fields are correctly mapped between the two platforms.

3. Create a Segment: In Klaviyo, create a new segment that includes customers who have redeemed a Yotpo coupon code. You can use the "Coupon Used" trigger and select the relevant Yotpo redemption data fields.