Question

Automatic Resend Unopens

Badge +1

Is there a way to automatically resend unopened emails?

I’ve tried creating a segment of people who have not opened emails in 1 day, 3 days, 7 days, so I can duplicate my email campaigns and resend it to only those who didn’t open the original email and it didn’t work.

I want to increase my open rates, but being able to automatically set each campaign to resend to those who didn’t open the original email in 3 days, would be a game changer! Not many other providers have this functionality, but it’s definitely one I’d like to have. 

Any thoughts or suggestions? 

2 replies

Badge

Hi @jedwards

This is a fantastic feature to consider. Currently, we do not have an out-of-the-box functionality for this, but there is a workaround that only takes a couple steps:

1. Create a segment that identifies all the unopened emails for a specific campaign.

2. Create a Flow with trigger Entered a Segment:

This will  automatically trigger the Flow whenever a subscriber meets the segment condition from screenshot #1, which contains the email action.

Additionally, you can use this segment to send a campaign using the unopened email segment created in Step 1.

I’ve shared this feature request with our product team!

Badge +1

Thank you for the work around. My plate is already full, but I guess it will have to do until it can be done automatically.

Thanks again!