Skip to main content

Is there a way to automatically resend unopened emails?

I’ve tried creating a segment of people who have not opened emails in 1 day, 3 days, 7 days, so I can duplicate my email campaigns and resend it to only those who didn’t open the original email and it didn’t work.

I want to increase my open rates, but being able to automatically set each campaign to resend to those who didn’t open the original email in 3 days, would be a game changer! Not many other providers have this functionality, but it’s definitely one I’d like to have. 

Any thoughts or suggestions? 

Hi @jedwards

This is a fantastic feature to consider. Currently, we do not have an out-of-the-box functionality for this, but there is a workaround that only takes a couple steps:

1. Create a segment that identifies all the unopened emails for a specific campaign.

2. Create a Flow with trigger Entered a Segment:

This will  automatically trigger the Flow whenever a subscriber meets the segment condition from screenshot #1, which contains the email action.

Additionally, you can use this segment to send a campaign using the unopened email segment created in Step 1.

I’ve shared this feature request with our product team!

Thank you for the work around. My plate is already full, but I guess it will have to do until it can be done automatically.

Thanks again!

Automatic Resend Unopens is a feature in email marketing that helps ensure your messages reach their intended recipients. When an email is initially sent but not opened by the recipient, this feature automatically triggers a resend of the email, typically after a set period of time. This helps improve open rates and ensures that important information or offers are seen by your audience. By optimizing the timing and content of these follow-up emails, businesses Wrestling belts can increase engagement and effectiveness of their email campaigns.

When developing a front-end strategy, starting with a solid foundation in tools like React and Vite can be crucial for success. For instance, integrating React with LIFF (LINE Front-end Framework) effectively can enhance your application’s capabilities. Similarly, just as https://www.electrasolutions.com/ leverages cutting-edge technology to deliver advanced solutions, using modern frameworks and tools can significantly streamline your development process and drive better results. Hands-on experience with these technologies can be a game-changer for your projects.

Feature designed to enhance communication efficiency by automatically resending messages to recipients who haven't opened them. This ensures that important information reaches its audience without requiring manual intervention. In the context of  " Mod car parking "  this feature can be useful for sending reminders or updates about parking spot availability and reservations, ensuring that all relevant participants are informed.