Skip to main content

My website has other language. And I was created a case to translate the checkout extension widgets to local language. I was asked the shopify support and their answer is they can’t change the additional feature. Then my CSM contact me and told me they can’t do that! and suggest me to delete the widgets on my checkout extension!!!!   I believe the Yotpo developer team could do this, why they don’t want to do the localization.  Sad!!!!!!!!!!

My website has other language. And I was created a case to translate the checkout extension widgets to local language. I was asked the shopify support and their answer is they can’t change the additional feature. Then my CSM contact me and told me they can’t do that! and suggest me to delete the widgets on my checkout extension!!!!   I believe the Yotpo developer hollowknightapk team could do this, why they don’t want to do the localization.  Sad!!!!!!!!!!

To enhance user experience, the Checkout extension widgets offer a seamless translation feature. This allows businesses to easily adapt their checkout process for diverse customer bases, ensuring that language barriers do not hinder sales. By providing translations in multiple languages, these widgets make it easier for customers to navigate the checkout process, understand product details, and complete their purchases confidently. This not only fosters inclusivity but also improves overall customer satisfaction and conversion rates, making it an essential tool for businesses aiming to reach a global audience.

My website has other language. And I was created a case to translate the checkout extension widgets to local language. I was asked the shopify support and their answer is they can’t change the additional feature. Then my CSM contact me and told me they can’t do that! and suggest me to delete the widgets on my checkout extension!!!!   I believe the Yotpo developer hollowknightapk team could do this, why they don’t want to do the localization.  Sad!!!!!!!!!!

To enhance user experience, the Checkout extension widgets offer a seamless translation feature. This allows businesses to easily adapt their checkout process for diverse customer bases, ensuring that language barriers do not hinder sales. By providing translations in multiple languages, these widgets make it easier for customers to navigate the checkout process, understand product details, and complete their purchases confidently. This not only fosters inclusivity but also improves overall customer satisfaction and conversion rates, making it an essential tool for businesses aiming to reach a global audience.

How to implement this?