Solved

Does anyone know if it is possible to offer different discounts based on subscribing to various bundles of products?

Badge +1

Does anyone know if it is possible to offer different discounts based on subscribing to various bundles of products? 

IE: sunscribe to 1 product and get 10% off, subscribe to 2 products and get 20% off, etc… ? 

icon

Best answer by Judith from Yotpo 11 July 2022, 21:42

View original

4 replies

Badge +2

Hi Pomawhit,

That’s definitely an interesting use case!

You can create a couple of one-time discount code for the initial purchase by navigating to the discount section of your Shopify portal and selecting “Minimum quantity of items”. Here creating a code for each quantity and corresponding discount. However, there is currently no way to manage and bundle ongoing subscriptions (ie. apply the discount code automatically to all subscriptions moving forward). I have added this to our product pipeline to consider. 

Thanks,

Judith

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@Pomawhit you could probably do this by setting up a couple of different punch card campaigns where you restrict them to certain product IDs and limit the campaigns to 1 purchase each. That’s how I would set this up!

Badge +1

Wow, thanks! 

…what’s a punch card campaign? 😳

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Wow, thanks! 

…what’s a punch card campaign? 😳

Hey, @Pomawhit 

It’s been a while since we last saw you on the Community. I wanted to share with you that we just posted about the Punch Cards campaign in our Loyalty Tips&Tricks topic: 

Some of our customers share that they are using this campaign as an effort to build out their subscription experience. Simply put, Punch card campaigns increase the number of orders per shopper by rewarding points only once they reach a predetermined number of purchases. Customers are kept engaged and on track to make a certain number of purchases or buy a certain number of items. 

For example, home fragrance brand Homeworx leverages their tiered loyalty program with punch card campaigns to drive repeat purchases and create excitement around new product launches and promotions, increasing their average revenue per customer by 373% when customers redeemed loyalty points.

Let me know if you have questions or need more information! 😊

- Savina