Solved

How to make sure that my Shopify store is generating reviews?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey all, 

I’m a bit new to using Yotpo Reviews (still working on setting up my Shopify store). How can I make sure that once I’m ready to sell my candles, reviews are generated, and everything is working? 

icon

Best answer by Savina from Yotpo 12 December 2022, 12:17

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey, @Little Arcana Candles,

Thank you for being an active member of the Yotpo Community! 😊

About your question about making sure your Shopify store is generating reviews:

💡 Did you know that if we have not detected any orders from your store for the past 5 days, we’ll notify you directly in the Yotpo Admin Notification Center?

If you see this notification, first check if your e-commerce store registered purchases during the last 5 days.

• If your store did not receive purchases, you could ignore the notification.

• If your store did receive purchases in the past 5 days, there might be an issue with the integration between Yotpo and your store. Follow the instructions below to fix the issue.

Once you’ve resolved the issue, it may take a few hours before the notification stops displaying. If your orders are synced with Yotpo, but Automatic Review Request emails are still not being sent to your customers, see you can check our Tips & Tricks section #Tip 2: No reviews yet? 😱
No worries, here is what you can do!

⭐️ Some additional thoughts

If you’re using Shopify or BigCommerce, the issue may be caused by one of the following:

An issue with platform credentials

An issue with your e-commerce platform credentials may result in a loss of connection between Yotpo and your store.

Once you've resolved the issue, it'll take up to 48 hours for new Automatic Review Request emails to be sent out to your customers.

An issue with the order status

Yotpo only pulls orders with certain statuses, depending on your specific e-commerce platform and plan. Learn more in Order Statuses Supported by Yotpo.

And good luck on your eCommerce journey! ✨ Share with us any milestone, we would love to celebrate it with you! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Savina from Yotpo thank you!