Question

Lost stars in organic seo results

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello,

I noticed from months ago that the stars ratings dissapeared in our organical seo results. Is this due to the plan we currently have or is it any other reason? We had stars displaying in seo results in the past but apprently this function dissapeared for no reason. Can you please help me recover this function?

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

any idea?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi, @francisco, 

I’m waiting for more information from our Product team. Thank you for your patience, I will get back to you as soon as possible!  

All the best,

Savina

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

ok, waiting to hear back. It’s quite important because our results get blurried by the rating stars of our competitors.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@francisco, thank you for your patience! 

In terms of troubleshooting a technical issue, our Product team suggested you can double-check your Rich Snippets settings. You can read this article on our Help Center for more details.

Please note:
While we can guarantee that you can mark up your page correctly as validated by the Rich Results Testing Tool, we cannot guarantee that stars will show in Google search. That is solely up to Google's algorithms. In case you cannot see the markup, please contact our support team.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you need more information! 

All the best,

Savina

If your structured data markup contains errors or is missing important information, it may cause Google to not display stars or other rich snippets in the search results.

If your structured data markup contains errors or is missing important information, it may cause Google to not display stars or other rich stumble guys snippets in the search results.

To fix the issue of lost stars, you may need to examine the structured data markup on your website and ensure that it is properly implemented and up to date. Additionally, you may want to review Google's policies and guidelines for rich snippets and ensure that your website meets all the necessary requirements. Once you have addressed any issues

Userlevel 1

If you are referring to the absence of star ratings or reviews in organic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) results, there could be several reasons for this. Here are a few possibilities:

1. Google Algorithm Changes: Search engines like Google frequently update their algorithms to provide the best possible search results of maca coffee price in pakistan. These changes can sometimes affect the appearance of star ratings in organic results. It's possible that the algorithm update you experienced no longer displays star ratings for certain types of content or websites.

2. Lack of Structured Data Markup: Star ratings in organic search results are typically generated through structured data markup, such as schema.org markup. If a website or its individual pages don't have the necessary markup implemented correctly, search engines may not be able to display star ratings in the search results.