Question

reviews popup stopped displaying reviews

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

This is quite odd but while the yotpo badge collects and displays the reviews correctly, if you click on it to open the window reviews the last ones that display are from november 2023 in both cases: product reviews and site reviews. It’s quite strange for a customer to see that there is no review activity since november. Can you please help me solve this issue so the window display both: product and site reviews chronologically? I have already open a ticket to support but I need a quick solution to this issue because I think is affecting our convertion rate.

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

need a quick solution to this issue...please

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

hi @francisco - this will definitely be something the support team can help with! please share your ticket # and I can help to expedite. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I did when I wrote this message here but so far I haven’t got any kind of reply from them in 4 days.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

sorry to hear it @francisco ! please do share the # of the ticket with me so i can help?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

check for #03307465 and  #03303495

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

hi @francisco - my team shared that they reached out to solve the issue with you. please let me know if you still need additional assistance. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

The latest reviews now display in the widget. Thanks for helping me.

Francisco