Solved

Sales tax with subscriptions

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi there,

What does ReCharge do to make sure that sales tax is correct on all the orders placed? We currently use ReCharge for our subscriptions. ReCharge uses Stripe payments and the sales tax can be different if they don’t update the sales taxes. 

Thank you for your time!
Heath with CtyChick

icon

Best answer by Roshelle at Yotpo 15 December 2022, 12:44

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey, @CityChick 😊

I reached out to our CSMs with your question. I will get back to you as soon as I have more information. 🤞🏻

Wishing you all the best and jolly,

Savina

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @CityChick!

We are able to pull the tax information directly from Shopify settings. So, there is no way for it to be wrong, it will always be properly calculated!  This is in part related to our unified checkout with Shopify. I assume that the reason you now need to set it up specifically is due to their custom checkout processes which we don't use.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you everyone for your responses. I really appreciate it. What is the process for getting my current customers from ReCharge converted over to Yotpo subscriptions?

Thank you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@CityChick our pleasure :)

You can get a quick overview of the migrations process here and some FAQs here. But I would love to give you more details, what is a good email address for me to contact you directly?

Looking forward to speaking soon!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Great! You can reach me at Heath@CityChickatl.com. I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
Heath

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@CityChick Thank you! I just sent you an email :)