Solved

Unable to Contact Yotpo Support - Login Issue

Hello,

I am reaching out through this forum because I am facing a serious issue that is preventing me from accessing my personal area on Yotpo. I am unable to log in both through the Yotpo homepage (yotpo.com) and the direct login link (https://login.yotpo.com/#/login?signup_utm_source=yotpo_website). It seems that there is a problem with the Yotpo server, as it is not responding to login requests.

I have attempted to contact Yotpo support to report this anomaly, but unfortunately, I have been unable to do so due to the same issue. I hope that by posting this message, the issue can be brought to the attention of the appropriate technical team.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to a resolution to this problem as soon as possible.

icon

Best answer by lstack 17 January 2024, 20:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @xxx888 please message me your account name and the name that you bill under and I will make sure our support team can attend to this right away!

Many thanks for your prompt response. We have just discovered that the critical issue was probably related to our ip. With different ip we have logged in and we will send a support request right away!🙏🏼