urgent yotpo widget broken after dashboard error 500 fix

• 16 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello,

Case #00788718 - Can you please talk to support to escalate ticket and give us an urgent solution? We requested to fix our dashboard since it displayed an error 500. Support replied they did it and since then they broke the design of the widget in our site.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi, @francisco
I reached out to support and @erikakwee. As soon as I have more information, I will get back to you!  

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@francisco, let me know if the issue is now fixed. 😊

Our support team shared with me that the reason why the widgets were not showing on the site is because of the "#" on the Reviews Tab & SEO Page on their Yotpo account. This caused the widget.css file to get broken. 

Savina

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello,

Case #00788718 - Can you please talk to support to escalate ticket and give us an urgent solution? We requested to fix our dashboard since it displayed an error 500. Support replied they did it and since then they broke the design of the widget in our site.

Hi Savina,

That is correct. That problem was actually solved by them weeks ago, but when they reverted the change to solve the error 500 in the dashboard, for some reasone the config after revertion took again the #. Now we are back with the problem of an active and working widget making the web speed slow as a turtle. I can’t believe yotpo simply hears the complain and does not actually move forward to offer a solution to it. The aws hosting you have creates timeouts with every api consult, and nobody seems to care to solve this.