Question

How to add reviews

Badge

Hello, I'm a Walmart seller. How can I use yotpot platform to add store reviews.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello, I'm a Walmart seller. How can I use yotpot platform to add store reviews.

Hi, @sonjianci

Are you asking about syndicating your Yotpo Reviews to Walmart? When you start using Walmart syndication, we'll send one full feed to Walmart. From then on, we'll send incremental feeds to Walmart whenever you have new or updated reviews. After the initial feed is sent, the workflow is as follows:

• A shopper submits a product review for one of your products.
  • The product review is moderated by Yotpo’s moderation team to make sure it meets Walmart’s Moderation Guidelines. If it passes, we send the review to Walmart.

❗ Please note:
Reviews that are not related to the products that are sold on Walmart or that do not meet Walmart Moderation Guidelines for other reasons won’t be syndicated to Walmart. This includes reviews that mention shipping or service.

• Walmart identifies the product using the GTIN you assigned to it (UPC, EAN, or ISBN). Walmart then posts the review on the relevant product page with a badge indicating the origin of the review.
  • We’ll update your Walmart Syndication page in Yotpo with the latest syndication data once a week.
  • Please, have in mind that our Walmart syndication is available for our Yotpo Reviews Growth, Prime, Premium, and Enterprise plans. 

Step 1: Ask us to enable the Walmart dashboard on your account

• If you’re on a Premium or Enterprise plan, please reach out to your Yotpo Customer Success Manager
  • If you’re on a Prime plan, please contact Support

Step 2: Verify that each relevant product in your Yotpo product catalog has a UPC, ISBN, or EAN

• You’ll need to add specs to your product catalog to add this information. Usually, we’ll pull these details automatically to Yotpo.

Platform-specific details:

Once we’ve enabled Walmart syndication on your account, syndication will start automatically. You’ll start seeing your reviews on Walmart within 2-4 weeks.

💡 You can watch a quick webinar about how iFLY Syndicated 1000+ Reviews to Walmart After Switching to Yotpo

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Savina

Badge

How can I connect my Wal Mart store to the yotpo? Can you tell me the specific operation steps?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@sonjianci, for this integration, Yotpo customers need to reach out to Yotpo Support:  

• If you’re on a Premium or Enterprise plan, please reach out to your Yotpo Customer Success Manager
  • If you’re on a Prime plan, please contact Support