Skip to main content
Question

Request a review Klaviyo Flow

Hello, I would like to receive some information's. 
I have a client that uses Yotpo on their website for reviews. 
I read the articles where I can feature reviews in my klaviyo campaigns and flows etc etc. 
But I would like to build a request a review flow for Okendo or Trustpilot has, this is something Yotpo can provide too? 
Thanks

To request a review of your Klaviyo flow, you should provide a comprehensive overview to ensure a constructive evaluation. Begin by preparing a detailed description of Fintechzoom-Pro the flow, including its purpose, key components, and any specific areas where you seek feedback.

Hey, your answer didn’t help at all, you wrote a lot and you still dint answer my question. 
My question was very simple, is it possible to request reviews for the recent purchase on klaviyo through a flow? yes or no? 

Klaviyo Flow is a powerful marketing automation tool designed to help businesses engage their customers through personalized email campaigns and messaging. With Flow, users can set up automated workflows based on customer Diamond veneer behavior, such as abandoned carts, welcome sequences, and post-purchase follow-ups.