urgent yotpo widget broken after dashboard error 500 fix

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello,

Case #00788718 - Can you please talk to support to escalate ticket and give us an urgent solution? We requested to fix our dashboard since it displayed an error 500. Support replied they did it and since then they broke the design of the widget in our site.

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi, @francisco
I reached out to support and @erikakwee. As soon as I have more information, I will get back to you!  

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@francisco, let me know if the issue is now fixed. 😊

Our support team shared with me that the reason why the widgets were not showing on the site is because of the "#" on the Reviews Tab & SEO Page on their Yotpo account. This caused the widget.css file to get broken. 

Savina

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello,

Case #00788718 - Can you please talk to support to escalate ticket and give us an urgent solution? We requested to fix our dashboard since it displayed an error 500. Support replied they did it and since then they broke the design of the widget in our site.

Hi Savina,

That is correct. That problem was actually solved by them weeks ago, but when they reverted the change to solve the error 500 in the dashboard, for some reasone the config after revertion took again the #. Now we are back with the problem of an active and working widget making the web speed slow as a turtle. I can’t believe yotpo simply hears the complain and does not actually move forward to offer a solution to it. The aws hosting you have creates timeouts with every api consult, and nobody seems to care to solve this.

here are a few general troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies. Sometimes, browser caching can cause issues with widgets and other web elements. Clearing your cache and cookies can help resolve these issues.

2. Check your Yotpo settings. Make sure that your Yotpo widget is properly configured and that you have the correct settings in place. You may also want to check if there are any updates or changes that need to be made to your Yotpo account.

3. Contact Yotpo support. If the above steps don't resolve the issue, you may want to contact Yotpo support for further assistance. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and provide guidance on how to fix it.

Hello,

I'm facing a challenge with my support ticket (Case #00788718). We had initially requested assistance to resolve a dashboard error (Error 500), and the support team responded that they fixed it. Since their intervention, we've encountered a new issue – the design of the widget on our site has become broken. It's causing a disruption to our site's user experience, and we urgently need to get it sorted. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@ErikBaker we’re here to help! I’m going to reach out via private message to make sure I get all the relevant details from you. 

Hello,

After a recent update, we've been experiencing a critical error where customer reviews are not displaying correctly on our website. Instead of the usual review widgets, there's a blank space, and customers cannot see or submit new reviews. This problem is having a significant impact on our user engagement and trust. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @jalenkylian! Have you reached out to our support team? I’m happy to help escalate your case with them directly if you share your ticket #. If you have not submitted a ticket yet you can do so by following these instructions

Hello,

Case #00788718 - Can you please talk to support to escalate the ticket and give us an urgent solution? We requested to fix our dashboard since it displayed an error 500. Support replied they did it and since then they broke the design of the widget in our site page Digital Marketing Company for business in Florida.

Hey, If possible, explore temporary solutions or workarounds to mitigate the impact of the broken design while waiting for a permanent fix. This could involve temporarily disabling the widget or implementing a basic design until the issue is resolved.