Solved

YotPo Not Sending Out Review Requests

Badge

I have asked and asked and asked for this to be fixed and I’m not getting any answers. I have YotPo setup correctly, I have gone through every troubleshooting page they have sent me, “send automatic requests” is turned on, emails are setup down to the colors, text, how often to send, etc. and still, not working.

Every once in a while, one will send but most of the time nothing.

I have over 985 orders since May 4th and only 51 automatic review requests have been sent out. I have recently started sending out review requests manually just to get it done.

What in the heck?

I have been a customer since 2014 so what gives?

Can anyone at YotPo fix this or am I just out of luck?

icon

Best answer by lstack 14 July 2023, 18:29

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @TulsaJeff - I’m so sorry to hear that you’re having trouble. We just flagged this with our Support team and we’ll get you the help that you need ASAP. Thank you for your patience. 

Badge

Thank you for escalating this to the support team.

Just so you know, I’ve been talking back and forth with the YotPo support team for weeks now. Not only does it take them several days to answer, but they are not helping at all. The other day they sent me a troubleshooting page as if I haven't tried everything I can on my own already.

I am a developer so I understand how things are supposed to work, I know how to manipulate code but when something is not working on YotPo, I expect YotPo to jump into action and fix it.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Badge

So I just heard back from YotPo and basically said that YotPo is broken and doesn’t know how to handle prefixes from Shopify. I don’t want to get into the details but it is seeing duplicate order numbers since it doesn’t recognize Shopify prefixes and for this reason, it is not sending out review requests.

They want me to update Shopify order numbers so there aren’t any duplicates (not possible in Shopify as far as I am aware)

Or

Create a new store so there aren’t any duplicate order numbers.

This makes no sense, and once again, YotPo is trying to make me fix the problem instead of just fixing the part of YotPo that is broken.

I have been using YotPo since 2014 so why am I not getting any customer service instead of impossible suggestions to fix their problem?

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @TulsaJeff - reaching out as Director of Product Marketing for Reviews solution - I do sincerely apologize for the frustration. Please know we have escalated this internally to ensure you are able to connect directly with a someone from our Customer Service team who will work with you to resolve. You should hear from our team shortly. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

@TulsaJeff - Wanted to follow-up as our Support Team has reached out but hasn’t yet heard back from you. Please let me know if you have not received communication from our team and I can work to connect you directly via email. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@TulsaJeff I heard that you met with Emanuel, an awesome Solutions Engineer here at Yotpo. I hope the Link to Review feature will be super helpful to you moving forward 😊

Badge

Yes, the support team has jumped into action and is helping with this issue, I appreciate the quick action and solutions.

I believe the “link to review feature” is going to solve my problem entirely.

Thank you so much!

I have asked and asked and asked for this to be fixed and I’m not getting any answers. I have YotPo setup correctly, I have gone through every troubleshooting page they have sent me, “send automatic requests” is turned on, emails are setup down to the colors, text, how often to send, etc. and still, not working.

Every once in a while, one will send but most of the time nothing.

I have over 985 orders since May 4th and only 51 automatic review requests have been sent out. I have recently started sending out review requests manually just to get it done.

What in the smart whip balloon?

I have been a customer since 2014 so what gives?

Can anyone at YotPo fix this or am I just out of luck?

If you haven't already, consider reaching out to YotPo's support team again to escalate the issue. Clearly outline the problem you're experiencing, including the steps you've taken to troubleshoot it, and emphasize the impact it's having on your business.