Skip to main content

Hello.  I am very new to the YOTPO email editor as I am a Klaviyo convert.

I am trying to keep these images side by side in the mobile email, but it stacks them.  Is there a specific setting I am missing to keep them side by side?

The mobile version of the email is an absolute mess.

When creating mobile-friendly emails, one common challenge is ensuring that side-by-side images don't stack incorrectly on smaller screens. To avoid this issue, use responsive design techniques, such as CSS media queries, which adjust the layout based on screen size. By specifying width percentages or using flexbox, you can control how images appear across devices. For mobile, set images to stack vertically only when necessary Wendy's kids meal to avoid shrinking them too small. Always preview and test your emails on multiple devices to ensure the images maintain their intended arrangement without compromising the overall design.

Side-by-side image stacking in mobile emails can enhance visual appeal but may require careful design to ensure responsiveness. Test your layout across various devices and email clients to ensure images display correctly and the email remains user-friendly on all screens.

When designing mobile-friendly emails, like those promoting Wendy's kids meals, it's crucial to prevent side-by-side images from stacking awkwardly on smaller screens. Responsive design techniques, such as CSS media queries, are essential for adapting layouts to different screen sizes. By using percentage-based widths or flexbox, you can control how images appear on various devices For mobile devices, consider setting images to stack vertically only when necessary to avoid them becoming too small and compromising the visual appeal of your Read More About Wendy's Apps. Always preview and test your emails on a range of devices to ensure the images maintain their intended arrangement and enhance the overall user experience.