Solved

Errors while updating to PHP 8.2.10

Hello all, I am having an issue while updating a clients server from PHP 7.4.33 to PHP 8.2.10. Yotpo displays these warning messages on my site when I update. I am using Yotpo version 1.6.5. I’d like some help to fix these issues or if it’s a known issue that is being worked on if there’s any progress on this?

Warning: Undefined array key "widget_version" in /var/www/vhosts/EXAMPLE.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yotpo-social-reviews-for-woocommerce/lib/utils/wc-yotpo-functions.php on line 5Warning: Undefined array key "v2_widgets_enables" in /var/www/vhosts/EXAMPLE.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yotpo-social-reviews-for-woocommerce/lib/utils/wc-yotpo-functions.php on line 9Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/vhosts/EXAMPLE.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yotpo-social-reviews-for-woocommerce/lib/utils/wc-yotpo-functions.php on line 9Warning: Undefined array key "widget_version" in /var/www/vhosts/EXAMPLE.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yotpo-social-reviews-for-woocommerce/lib/utils/wc-yotpo-functions.php on line 5Warning: Undefined array key "widget_version" in /var/www/vhosts/EXAMPLE.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yotpo-social-reviews-for-woocommerce/lib/utils/wc-yotpo-functions.php on line 5Warning: Undefined array key "v3_widgets_ids" in /var/www/vhosts/EXAMPLE.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yotpo-social-reviews-for-woocommerce/wc_yotpo.php on line 152Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/vhosts/EXAMPLE.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yotpo-social-reviews-for-woocommerce/wc_yotpo.php on line 152Warning: Undefined array key "v3_widgets_ids" in /var/www/vhosts/EXAMPLE.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yotpo-social-reviews-for-woocommerce/wc_yotpo.php on line 153Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/vhosts/EXAMPLE.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yotpo-social-reviews-for-woocommerce/wc_yotpo.php on line 153Warning: Undefined array key "v3_widgets_ids" in /var/www/vhosts/EXAMPLE.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yotpo-social-reviews-for-woocommerce/wc_yotpo.php on line 154Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/vhosts/EXAMPLE.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yotpo-social-reviews-for-woocommerce/wc_yotpo.php on line 154

Any help or ides would be appreciated, thanks!

icon

Best answer by lstack 14 September 2023, 15:11

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @impaktbijan - sorry you’re experiencing this issue. Do you happen to have an open support ticket with us? If so, I can help escalate that for you. 

Hi, I don’t have a ticket open, I couldn’t find anywhere to submit one and when I try to click contact support I go to a login screen, but because it’s through my client’s account I don’t have access to the account.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

I’m going to send you a DM so i can help you submit a ticket and we’ll prioritize it right away!