MuteSix, a Dentsu company, is an award-winning, full-funnel performance marketing agency creating value for D2C brands with data-driven results at every step of the funnel. Luxury jewelry brand Noémie wanted to increase their rate of repeat shoppers, and MuteSix delivered on their retention goals with Yotpo Loyalty.
When luxury jewelry brand Noémie came to MuteSix for help increasing their rate of repeat shoppers, they had no loyalty and referral program in place. Like many high-end brands, Noémie typically shied away from traditional promotions. They were eager to find a discount-free solution that would allow them to raise retention while acquiring more conversion-boosting UGC, rather than typical text-only reviews.
MuteSix offered Noémie a winning solution by combining Yotpo Reviews and Loyalty: rewards for user-generated content that contains photos or video. With loyalty points from UGC, customers are now able to redeem points for cash, which allows them to enjoy special savings without Noémie having to run sales. With this custom-crafted solution, Noémie has acquired nearly 2,000 loyalty customers in just a few short months. The jewelry line is now eager to explore other innovative Yotpo solutions for their brand, including the opportunity for loyal customers to donate their points to a charity of their choosing.
Yotpo solutions have proven so successful for Noémie that:
- 57% of all orders are from loyalty members
- 3K new loyalty member customer orders received, 8.3% of which have already returned
- for a second purchase
- 217% stronger conversion rate for Yotpo flows compared to overall flow conversion rate
- 6.8% AOV lift in visitors who engage with Yotpo assets, such as reviews widget or photo
- 493% visitor conversion rate after engaging with a Yotpo on-site asset
- 414% stronger conversion rate for Yotpo Loyalty member segmented campaigns versus
- non-segmented campaigns